Colorado No Call List
The Colorado No Call List was enacted by the Colorado General Assembly in 2001 to enable consumers to protect themselves against unwanted telephone calls to residential or personal wireless telephone numbers.
How Do I Sign Up?
- You can enroll your residential telephone, wireless and fax numbers on the Colorado No Call List here.
Exemptions from the Law:
Please be aware that the No-Call Law contains some exceptions that allow businesses to solicit you by telephone even if your telephone, fax or wireless number is registered on the Colorado No-Call List. The following calls are allowed by the No-Call Law:
- Calls by or on behalf of charitable organizations.
- Calls made with your prior express invitation or permission.
Calls by or on behalf of any person or entity with whom you have an established business relationship. An "established business relationship" is one that meets all 3 of the following criteria:
- It was formed voluntarily by both parties before the call
- It was not terminated by either party before the call
- It exists now or within the last 18 months.
- Calls made within 30 days after you contact a business to inquire about the potential purchase of goods or services or until you request that no further calls be made, whichever occurs first.
- Calls made for the sole purpose of urging support for or opposition to a political candidate or ballot issue.
- Calls made for the sole purpose of conducting political polls or soliciting the expression of opinions, ideas, or votes
Click here for additional information or questions regarding the Colorado No-Call List.