Colorado Consumer Protection Month Partner Sign Up Form
You can be a part of Colorado Consumer Protection Month! Help spread the word about consumer protection and CCPM by reaching local press, using social media, and hosting your own community events! Sign up to be a Colorado Consumer Protection Month Partner now!
Colorado Consumer Protection Month partners are expected to adhere to the following guidelines:
- All workshops, seminars and activities must be educational in nature and relate to improving knowledge of consumer fraud, from avoiding common scams to detecting and reporting fraud.
- Sales pitches and/or commercial marketing are strictly prohibited.
- Workshops, seminars and activities should be free and open to the public.
- Private events are allowed for appropriate audiences such as students, employees and professional groups, but might not be publicized as part of the Colorado Consumer Protection Month campaign.
- Partners should implement, as possible, additional marketing and/or promotional strategies for their individual events to secure attendance numbers – promotional materials will be made available to help with media efforts.
- Participating organizations should appoint a representative to manage Colorado Consumer Protection Month activities and to allow for attendance at planning meetings leading up to and throughout November.
- Partner should provide vision, leadership and general direction to third-party sponsors/presenters.
- Partners should submit Colorado Consumer Protection Month event information via the on-line application before or on the given deadline.
- Partners are asked to complete and return measurement packages including attendance numbers for all events, partner surveys, participant surveys, photos, media clips and samples of any other promotional materials used during the campaign.
- If there are questions regarding any of the above, please contact us here.