Colorado Consumer Protection Month
November is Colorado Consumer Protection Month! Join us as we celebrate with law enforcement, regulatory entities, and non-profit programs across the state to help Coloradans learn how to identify, prevent and report fraudulent activity.
Colorado's growing population provides an ever-increasing number of opportunities for unscrupulous actors who target Coloradans with adept, practiced, and profitable fraud schemes to exploit and victimize consumers. The increased number of opportunities can lead to the victimization and financial exploitation of Coloradans, impacting not only individuals and families, but causing harm to communities as a whole throughout our state.
Join the Conversation #CCPM2017
- AARP Foundation Elderwatch
- Better Business Bureau of Denver/Boulder
- Better Business Bureau of Northern Colorado and Wyoming
- Better Business Bureau of Southern Colorado
- Colorado Attorney General's Office
- Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies
- Colorado Division of Homeland Security and Emergency Management
- Colorado Judicial Branch
- Congressman Ed Perlmutter
- First Judicial District Attorney's Office
- Office of Community Engagement - Colorado Department of Law
- Safe2Tell Colorado
- U.S. Postal Inspection Service - Denver
- U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission
Sign Up for Fraud Alerts
- Register here for the Consumer Fraud Bulletin to receive fraud alerts and tips to keep you safe.